Monday, August 13, 2012

A Funny Coincidence

I was at a garage sale today at my neighbor's house on Wagon Train Drive. I mentioned to my neighbor that I write about the Old West and she said, "Now isn't that an interesting coincidence for a fan of the Wild West." I wasn't sure what she meant, so she said, "Take a close look at the street signs on your drive home."

So I did. To return to my home, I drove down Wagon Train Drive to Campfire Road, turned onto Western Hills Drive, then drove past Chuckwagon Road, Buckboard Road, and Stagecoach Road, then took a right on Stallion Road to Lariat Road. This is how I find my way home. Seems to be a metaphor in there somewhere...

3 comments:

Carvin' Tom said...

...and you never noticed this?????????

I would have guessed that you chose the location BECAUSE of the street names:-)

Darla Sue Dollman said...

No, but I should have! I usually enter the area from the east side, the side with streets named after famous golfers!

Geby said...

Your post is very interesting. I am very
Thanks I From Indonesia...

The Oregonian, Thomas Dryer, Henry Pittock, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood

  Mount Hood reflected in Mirror Lake, Oregon. Public domain. Courtesy of Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory. Released into public domain ...